Guanabana KRATOMade: Elixir in a Bottle
Guanabana or Barbados cherry is a tropical fruit also known as soursop. When ripe, guanabana is sweet and sour – two flavors that complement each other well, so Koreans had the idea to create guanabana KRATOMade: a smoothie by blending guanabana and other fruit ingredients like apple, watermelon, or honeydew, that tastes as good as it sounds.
What is it?
The guanabana, also known as soursop, is a tropical fruit native to Central and South America. The fruit is harvested from the tree and made into various products, including a popular juice. It is a type of guanabana juice made in powder form.
They can be eaten in many different ways. The most popular method is to mix it with water or another beverage to make a drink. Another way is to add it to food, such as yogurt or cereal. You can also bake with it or make a smoothie.
This unique fruit is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their health. Here are just a few of the many benefits of eating it:
- Boosts immunity: The high levels of vitamins C and E help to boost the immune system, keeping you healthy and disease-free.
- Improves digestive health: It is an excellent source of dietary fiber essential for running the digestive system smoothly. Fiber also helps to prevent constipation and other digestive complaints.
- Lowers cholesterol: The fiber in the liquid helps to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Prevents cancer: The product’s antioxidants help protect cells from damage, making it an effective weapon against cancer.
- Aids weight loss: As a low-calorie food, it can help you to lose weight or maintain a balanced diet which proves to be healthy for the individual.
Buy Guanabana KRATOMade
If you want to take the benefits of the guanabana KRATOMADE, you can purchase the stick powder sachets of the product from Blue Diamond Herbs. This powder is all you need to take to get the benefits mentioned above.
The powder is consumed by mixing it with water or juice – however, you like it. So, what are you waiting for? Head towards Blue Diamond Herbs website now.